October 22, 2011

New project - Floor plan.


On this project I started from the kitchen, I increased the size so she can have more space, I changed the hinged door for a sliding door so she wont feel isolated when she is cooking. And then I placed the refrigerator, before the refrigerator was covering half of the window without allowing light to pass on now all windows can pass light on. Next to the refrigerator I i placed a small cabinet to storage some tablecloths, plates, cups, cutlery, that can make easy to arrange the table to breakfeast, lunch or dinner time. Next another cabinet to storage mixer, blender, toaster etc. Close to the sink another cabinet to storage cleaning suplies, then next to sink a cabinet with a wash machine embedded beneath. Then the stove with a oven and next to the stove a cabinet to place spices to make easy and fast when cooking.
The dinning room I changed the dimensions to make the kitchen bigger and the dinning room smaller because is not frequently used but I keept it formal and spacious, placing a large table on the center with over stuffed slipper chair, to make it confortable and cozy. I placed a lamp to convey more light and elegant.
On the living room I tried to make it feel lika a "small cinema" with a big flat screem TV in front of a big and confortable cinema sofa, adding also an oval coffe table on the center. I placed also two sofas agaist the walls with windows.
The study aerea I placed a large study table with 3 places to sit and behind a big bookcase and agaist the wall and large sofa to read and rest. The windows behind the sofa pass out light making easy to read on day light.
The laundry i keep it on the same place because I think its a good space for 2 machines and is a placeholder that is not seen.

No comments: